Make Sure Your Interests are Protected
Often a client simply needs to receive a clear, concise explanation of the terms of a contract to help decide if they should enter into the agreement. We assist our clients make informed decisions.
Below is a list of issues we regularly address when reviewing a physician contract.
- Starting a Business
- LLC Formation
- Corporation Formation
- Corporate Compliance
- Periodic Reporting to Secretary of State
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Outside General Counsel
- Outside Intellectual Property Counsel
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Business Contracts
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Review of deeds, leases, and real estate contracts
- Business Succession Plans
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Asset Protection Plans for Medical Professionals
Outside General Counsel
We assist our clients make informed decisions.
Our Business services are designed to assist business owners with their legal needs on an ongoing, predictable basis. We believe it is important to be proactive, to avoid legal issues, rather than being reactive to problems as they pop up.
We act as the Outside General Counsel for businesses so we can provide proactive, predictable legal services. Our business clients have ongoing access to our full service business law firm for a reasonable monthly fees.
Many new and smaller businesses desire legal advice for specific business transactions and day-to-day matters but do not have the budget or workload needed to support hiring a full-time In-House General Counsel. We assist many companies in this position because we are flexible on how we structure legal fees. We have moved away from strict hourly billing and now provide more flexible options to meet the needs of our clients.
During the 30-minute attorney consultation we will review and advise on the following
- Legal risks and problems
- Structural and logical problems
- Potential Liability for possible business and financial risks
- Negotiating opportunities
Contracts We Review
- Employee / employer contracts
- Independent contractor agreements
- Service provider contract
- Non-compete and Non-disclosure agreements
- Partnerships / joint ventures
- Online terms of service (TOS)
- Commercial leases / landlord-tenant agreements
- Purchase or Sale agreements
- Promissory note
- Operating Agreement
- Vendor contracts